- Noegel, Scott B. "Jonah and Leviathan." Henoch 37, no. 2 (December 2015): 236-260.
- Noegel, Scott. "Sanctified Violence in Homeric Society: Oath-Making Rituals and Narratives in the Iliad." Journal Of Near Eastern Studies 69, no. 1 (April 2010): 113-114.
- Noegel, Scott B. "The "Other" Demonstrative Pronouns: Pejorative Colloquialisms in Biblical Hebrew." Jewish Bible Quarterly 33, no. 1 (January 2005): 23-30.
- Noegel, Scott B. "Magic in the Biblical World: From the Rod of Aaron to the Ring of Solomon." Journal Of The American Oriental Society 125, no. 3 (July 2005): 429-431.
- Noegel, Scott B. "To Your Tents, O Israel! The Terminology, Function, Form, and Symbolism of Tents in the Hebrew Bible and the Ancient Near East (Book)." Journal Of The American Oriental Society 123, no. 4 (October 2003): 898-899.
- Noegel, Scott B. "Études ougaritiques. I. Travaux 1985-1995 (Book)." Review Of Biblical Literature 5, (January 2003): 90.
- Noegel, Scott B. "Euphemismen in der hebräischen Bibel." Journal Of The American Oriental Society 122, no. 3 (July 2002): 607.
- Noegel, Scott B. "A Letter that Has Not been Read (Book)." Journal Of The American Oriental Society 122, no. 1 (January 2002): 120-123.
- Noegel, Scott B. "Job iii 5 in the Light of Mesopotamian Demons of Time." Vetus Testamentum 57, no. 4 (October 2007): 556-562. (Completed/published)
Introduction to the Hebrew Bible (Old Testament) Introduction to the Ancient Near East, The History of Biblical Interpretation, Biblical Prophets, Women in the Bible, Prophecy in Judaism and Islam, The Kings of Monarchic Israel, Ancient Mesopotamian History, Pharaonic Egypt in the Context of the Ancient Near East, West Semitic Inscriptions. (Inscriptions from Biblical Times), Akkadian Language, Hieroglyphic Egyptian Language, Magic in the Ancient World, Ancient Near Eastern Religion, Ugaritic Language, Medieval Hebrew Poetry, Changing Conceptions of Humanity in the Ancient Mediterranean World, Ancient Cosmologies, Religion, Violence, and Peace: Patterns across Time and Tradition, The Dead Sea Scrolls, The Literary Sophistication of Ancient Texts, Biblical Research: Method and Interpretation.
- Prof. Scott Noegel Receives Honorary Ph.D. - March 28, 2017